Coming Up With Unique Argumentative Essay Topics On The Youth Of Today
The process of choosing a topic for your argumentative essay takes two natural routes. One is where the teacher has provided a list from where you pick one topic. This is easy since the list provides worthy ideas with each having been vetted and approved as worthy for writing the paper. The second option requires a bit of skills.
Choosing an essay topic on youth of today without any suggestions from the teacher can either prove easy or difficult. The approach you give the exercise will make the process of writing rewarding or bothersome. The right steps to take are as follows:-
- Begin Early- you should begin thinking of possible topics immediately the assignment is issued. Do not wait until the day you will sit down to write in order to come up with a topic. The mind responds to the urgency or the priority you give to the essay writing exercise and will begin to generate ideas.
- Brain storm- this is an exercise that involves writing all the ideas that come to mind. You are required to set a limit either in terms of time or a number of topics. When the assigned time lapses or you hit the limit you had set, you are required to stop. It is from the generated list that you will pick a topic.
- Make a decision- many ideas will pop into your mind. Decide that you are going to write on a particular topic. Indecision only wastes time and will only delay the writing process which must take off.
Some of the original and fresh ideas for argumentative essays on the youth of today include:-
- Technology has made the youths more creative
- The youth today are more responsible than several decades ago
- Youths today are more focused than in the past
- The relationship between parents and the youth today has improved
- Youths today are more patriotic than in the past
- The youth of today mature faster than decades ago
- The present day youth is more productive than in the past
- Technology has improved the emotional stability of present day youth
- The present day youth is more conscious of the environment
- The youth of today is more religious
- Present day youths understand the world better
- The youths understand politics better than in the past
It is worth noting that your actual choice of argumentative essay on the youth today is just a tentative guide. The phrasing may change as you conduct more research.
Youth is a driving force of modern culture. As a matter of fact, youth and modern culture are unimaginable without each other. To be able to get your essay done, you should remember what the most burning issues of modern culture and youth are.
The Internet is changing people’s attitudes to music, movies and books, which have become more accessible than ever. Analyze those changes. Are they making people’s tastes more refined?
Nazi Germany was defeated many decades ago, but are racism and sexism defeated? According to some estimates, they are even on the rise now. Present your opinion on the possible reasons for which young people feel attracted to such radical movements.
Different music tastes can really impact our relations, both in negative and positive ways. Go into detail on why it happens.
This is the first generation of youth that is taking advantage of social media. Figure out what the pros and cons of this are.
Each generation has its ideals which are invariably reflected in pop culture. But can pop culture really become a driving force for social changes?
People are constantly following the news about celebrities as if they were idols or gods and not human beings with all their virtues and shortcomings. What are the reasons for such interest?
Analyze the problems which are, in your opinion, characteristic for the modern youth specifically.
Drugs are the central topic of many modern songs, performances, etc. How do they affect modern culture and youth?
Modern culture changes the way people think and, consequently, act. Should artists be held responsible for depravity?
Universal accessibility leads to many artists being deprived of their royalties. Analyze in your paper the moral aspects of piracy.
There are many ideas you might pick for an essay about modern culture and youth. Think, for example, about the relations between modern youth and their parents. Relations between generations have never been easy, but now they seem to be especially problematic. You could also set forth your views on the impact politics has on modern culture or explore the ways computer games affect the behavior of youth.